Author Topic: GSX from Just Flight store  (Read 2286 times)

martin88

GSX from Just Flight store
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:21:26 am »
Hello,

I have 2 questions and hope someone can answer them:

I want to buy GSX at Just Flight online store. I have already installed the newest demo version of GSX. So is it possible to unlock the demo version with their serial number or do I have to reinstall the whole program with their installer?

In their online store the installer has a size of 70 MB but I know the newest installer has about 103MB of size. So would it be the newest version if I buy at Just Flight at all and also use this installer?

Ty for information!

Greetings
Martin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX from Just Flight store
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 10:32:59 am »
Yes, you can use our installer. The one on Justflight is our installer, just an older version, no need to download that one.

I don't know why, but we keep telling retailers to NOT store installers on their site, and simply send a download link to the installer on our site (so users will be sure to always get the latest version), but not of all them seem to be willing to do this.

martin88

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 03:49:23 pm »
Ty virtuali for answer. So I get a Code from justflight, that I can unlock the whole GSX like I would get from fsdreamteam direct?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 04:50:17 pm »
Ty virtuali for answer. So I get a Code from justflight, that I can unlock the whole GSX like I would get from fsdreamteam direct?

Yes, that's what I meant. Besides, I enquired with Justflight, and they confirmed they don't have any installers hosted on their site. They have just a link on the full GSX installer, the same installer that you'll find here, which is 103 MB in size (as of today).

Why you said the installer on their site is 70MB ? Probably because the *description* says so ? If yes, then just the description is outdated, but the download link, according to them, is not, and it's the same link you see here.