Author Topic: issue with installing the latest standalone addon manager **SOLVED**  (Read 2051 times)

pete_auau

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2015/07/16/Capture.png

I installed   flight bean  airport  trial period and  didn't  get  any buildings  showing  and one of  the solution was  to install  the addon manager   which I got  the above error   click on the abort option and it rolled back the option  Tried  using  the  retry option  didn't  work   but I didn't  want  to use  the slip option   also now I lost the coulti  menu  as well

Update  I  uninstalled flight bean  kden    restated  my pc  got back my coulti  menu which is  good,  havnt  tried  installing  the standalone addon manager as of  yet till I know  what the error  above is?

Just found out  that the menu  is  there  but  cannot  bring  the menu  of  gsx  up using  the ctl+f12 key no more?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:32:36 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: issue with installing the latest standalone addon manager
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 01:03:07 pm »
The "error 5 access denied" when installing has been discussed many times on the forum, and it's caused by trying to run the installer with FSX is still running. OR, because you launched it too quickly after closing FSX, before it had time to close all opened files and shut down all running processes.

A Windows restart would surely fix it.

pete_auau

Re: issue with installing the latest standalone addon manager
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 01:55:08 pm »
Thx   for  that issue  resolved