Author Topic: No Building/Terminal Textures FSX Steam  (Read 5760 times)

MattKeane17

No Building/Terminal Textures FSX Steam
« on: June 27, 2015, 07:35:08 am »
Hello,
Ever since I installed FSX Steam, I noticed that none of my FSDreamteam sceneries work, meaning none of the building/terminal textures are there, and the runway and taxi way textures are VERY blurry. I made sure to download the latest installers, ran everything as admin, turned off my antivirus for all downloads and installations and checked to make sure they were installing into the right folder. I also noticed that the addon manager says that the products are active, but they arent installed in my scenery library, which I made sure they were (I also made sure they were checked and placed highest on the priority list). I have tried everything I could think of to solve this problem, including uninstalling and reinstalling the setup executables. Please Help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Building/Terminal Textures FSX Steam
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 10:14:09 am »
You said you installed FSX Steam, but you don't say anything about having reinstalled all the sceneries. Have you reinstalled all the sceneries using their current installer, which supports FSX Steam edition ?

MattKeane17

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 08:28:24 pm »
Yes, I meant with the FSDreamteam sceneries I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, not steam. Im using all of the latest installers too.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 11:44:11 am »

MattKeane17

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 07:23:53 am »
Unfortunately, this is not my problem because I am able to install the scenery, but it still comes out with blurry/missing textures. I also used all of the latest installers.

Flyboy3245

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 03:34:31 pm »
Good morning,

I am having the exact same problem as the OP listed above. I have tried going using the FTX Vector configuration tool to remove KLAX from the list but it isn't there to remove. I've tried re-installing the scenery as well as putting it at the top of the scenery library. Not sure what the problem could be. Any help is appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 05:13:35 pm »
Yes, I meant with the FSDreamteam sceneries I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, not steam. Im using all of the latest installers too.

Do you have BOTH the Addon Manager AND the "Couatl powered products" under the FSX "Addons" menu ?