Author Topic: GSX trial errors **SOLVED**  (Read 4712 times)

Jubester

GSX trial errors **SOLVED**
« on: June 22, 2015, 10:41:58 pm »
Hi.

When using GSX in trial mode, at default EDDM, When I use my feelthere ERJ's GSX doesn't spawn an baggage unloader at the aircraft. It also completes boarding within 20 sec. Is there something wrong?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:58:46 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX trial errors
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 07:10:22 pm »
When I use my feelthere ERJ's GSX doesn't spawn an baggage unloader at the aircraft

Which ERJ ? If the cargo door is lower than the lowest the baggage unloader can go, no vehicle will appear.

It also completes boarding within 20 sec.

As explained on the GSX manual, the loading time is a function of the estimated number of passengers on board, which is calculated from the total load of all loaded stations. So, if the time seems too short, check if you have loaded the airplane.

Also, you can set the loading time to be as long as you like, using the Timings section of the GSX - Settings menu.

Jubester

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 11:34:18 pm »
Hi. Sorry about the delayed response. The baggage unloader spawned, but on the ERJ, the cargo door is on the right side. How can I set the loader to the right?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 09:40:55 am »
The baggage unloader spawned, but on the ERJ

You still haven't replied to my question: which ERJ ? The precise, exact, model and variant.

the cargo door is on the right side. How can I set the loader to the right?

I'm not sure I understand this sentence, please clarify.

Jubester

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 03:11:00 pm »
Sorry! The ERJ 145LR. What I mean is the Aircraft has it's cargo door on the right side, not the left like most others. How do I sent GSX to the right side and not the left?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 04:02:09 pm »
What I mean is the Aircraft has it's cargo door on the right side, not the left like most others.

Well...no, maybe you mean the opposite: the ER145 has a cargo door on the LEFT, while most of other airplanes have it on the RIGHT.

That airplane in the GSX internal database has been configured to have NO cargo door at all, for the reason I already explained, we don't even have a loader capable of going that low.

That explains why you said, initially, there was no loader, which is normal and correct.

In your following message, you said you *have* a loader now, but it's going to the right, which seems to indicate you modified the airplane configuration that comes with GSX.

In order to have a loader going to the right side of the fuselage, there's nothing special to do: just place the door with the airplane configuration editor, but be sure the *green* arrow is pointing to OUTSIDE of the airplane.

Jubester

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 04:49:44 pm »
I really don't understand. When I try to use the editor, using the slew command, all it does is changes the view

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jubester

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 04:59:00 pm »
Wait never mind. Got everything sorted out. Sorry about that. Thank you very much for your help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk