Author Topic: FSX slider setting for KJFK  (Read 2886 times)

lennie

FSX slider setting for KJFK
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:58:00 pm »
Hi everyone, I am new here having just bought 5 airports last week. Have only taken a look at ORD and JFK for a circuit around both fields. ORD seems ok, but JFK has no taxiway or r/w markings. i suppose i need to adjust something? If someone can suggest I would greatly appreciate it!

I have ORBX global, vector and mesh installed.

Thanks!

Lennie

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX slider setting for KJFK
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 10:17:02 pm »
You have the whole airport correct (buildings, etc. ) but are missing JUST the markings ? That looks like a conflicting mesh, which is covering the ground OR a conflicting AFCAD with a different altitude.

lennie

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 03:04:27 pm »
Thanks. I need to check the other 3 airports that I bought. But I have no idea what to do in order to correct JFK - I will look at it again. Maybe uninstall, and install again?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 03:06:49 pm »
Maybe uninstall, and install again?

I doubt this would make any difference, unless the actual scenery files got corrupted/missing on your system. If the problem is caused by a conflicting scenery, you must act on it. But of course, you must first find which one is causing the conflict.

lennie

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 02:49:55 am »
Had a message pop up today while landing on 35L at DFW. As soon as i was on the r/w I was immediately 10+m over the r/w. message said something about downloading addon manager and do an up date so I will try this next. Thanks for your help!