Author Topic: No Airport Buildings  (Read 2793 times)

bigdave

No Airport Buildings
« on: April 02, 2015, 06:27:25 pm »
Hello, This morning I completed a flight from Flightbeam's KDEN to KLAX. Neither airport had terminal buildings. I downloaded the Addon Manager to reinstall thinking it would bring the buildings back. As it was installing, I got a prompt telling it needed to close the Coutali Engine Application to update files in it but it couldn't. I had to abort the installation. What should I do?   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Airport Buildings
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 08:13:03 pm »
As it was installing, I got a prompt telling it needed to close the Coutali Engine Application to update files in it but it couldn't. I had to abort the installation. What should I do?   

The Couatl application didn't close because you probably launched the installer too quickly after FSX was closed, not allowing to close all other processes and file.

The aborted installation was surely the cause of this issue.

It will surely fixed by reinstalling again after a Windows restart.

Ray Proudfoot

• Cheadle Hulme Weather
Re: No Airport Buildings
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 12:07:38 am »
You probably need this new bugfix. I came across it yesterday. I lost all buildings in all my DreamTeam and FlightBeam airports. I think they must use the same code.

http://flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=698
Cheers,
Ray.

P3Dv5.3HF2, i9-13900K @ 5.5Ghz, RTX4090, 32Gb RAM, 4Tb Crucial T700 NVMe SSD, BenQ 32” 30Hz monitor at 3840*2160 with VSync.