Author Topic: Quit to desktop  (Read 2451 times)

amssj

Quit to desktop
« on: February 15, 2015, 06:34:28 pm »
Hello, i bought GSX from SimMarket a few days ago and I still couldn't get it working, i tried everything you suggest.

1. I don't have an antivirus that could be blocking something
2. I tried downloading the installer again in case the download got corrupted for some reason (did it more than once)
3. Tried re-installing more then once, running as admin and uninstalling both Add-on Manager and couatl engine
4. I run FSX as admin
5. I do not own any other FSDT product nor have i installed any FSDT product on my FSX besides GSX
6. When re-installing i deleted the files you suggested deleting after uninstalling
7. I tried installing the add-on manager standalone after installing GSX just in case

I honnestly don't know what to do, I'm running FSX on Win7 x64 that i installed less than a month ago, so I assume that both Win and FSX installs should be rather "clean"

I would appreciate your help, I do have AES but i find your product much more appealing specialy because i found that it's possible to make GSX and AES work together with AES for the jetways

I'm sorry for the long description but i wan't you to have the best possible idea of whats going on on my PC

Best Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Quit to desktop
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 09:23:51 pm »
Hello, i bought GSX from SimMarket a few days ago and I still couldn't get it working, i tried everything you suggest.

No, you haven't. The ONLY thing we suggest, when you have a "quit to desktop", as the subject of your post says, is THIS one:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10489.0.html

There are no other solutions we suggest in this case, you must follow the one and only solution indicated in that thread. Awaiting for your private message now...