Author Topic: GSX Vehicles not showing up  (Read 17848 times)

RGoodson59

Re: GSX Vehicles not showing up
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 04:15:30 pm »
Also, no custom configurations were used.  I did try to reset that option though.  No difference.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 05:21:38 pm »
I've just tried (not that I wasn't sure, but you never know) the iFly 737-800 at default KBOS, on the runway, called for the FollowMe. No problems whatsoever, FollowMe car arrived and all vehicles were at the parking, without any errors.

Do you have the same error or a default airport ?

RGoodson59

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2014, 08:39:09 pm »
Just tried it at KSBN (near me)  same error. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 09:33:21 pm »
I can only repeat and confirm it doesn't happen. Try a complete GSX reinstall:

1) Uninstall it

2) Remove the following folders:

C:\ProgramData\Virtuali
%APPDATA%\Virtuali

3) Reinstall it, using the CURRENT Full installer. Don't install anything else than the current full installer.

RGoodson59

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 01:05:53 am »
I just uninstalled it.  Removed the folders you directed me too, Re-downloaded the full installer from the main fsdreamteam.com page with no firewall (checked both Zonealarm and windows firewall to make sure they were off.  Directed the uninstaller to remove both the add on manager and the coatl engine.  Reinstalled the full installer. Logged into FSX and placed the 737-800 at KSBN ready to take off.  Called up the gate...requested the follow me car, and got the same result. After I re-entered FSX I also checked the menu and pulled up the addon manager which still showed my FSDT airports installed and active. I'm sorry if it seems impossible, but it happened that way. I'm still open to doing a manual uninstall.   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2014, 08:41:38 pm »
I'm still open to doing a manual uninstall.   

That was the manual uninstall.

RGoodson59

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 11:54:33 pm »
FYI...I finally fixed this.  Deleted the ProgramData/Virtuali/Couatl folder and the program works again!!!  For anyone else who might be having this problem.  Afterwards, you have to re-install the program and re-enter your serial number but GSX is back!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 11:59:01 pm »
FYI...I finally fixed this.  Deleted the ProgramData/Virtuali/Couatl folder and the program works again!!!

That was in fact one of the suggestion in my last post, but after it, you said it still didn't work, that's why it seemed very odd.