Author Topic: FSDT Los Angeles Problem  (Read 5797 times)

NickFlightX

FSDT Los Angeles Problem
« on: March 23, 2013, 05:55:42 am »
I just got FSDT Los Angeles but the defalt buildings are still there. Help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Los Angeles Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 10:12:56 am »
If you see the default buildings mixed with the FSDT buildings, it means you have another AFCAD in conflict from another product. Use the free FSX Airport Scanner program to search for AFCAD duplicates and remove them.

pikalaxalt

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 05:04:03 pm »
I do feel guilty for bumping and hijacking this topic, but I am experiencing the same problem.  Simple Airport Scanner was unable to find a duplicate AFCAD.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 10:20:01 am »
If you see the default buildings mixed with the FSDT buildings, it means you have another AFCAD in conflict from another product. If the airport scanner couldn't find a conflicting AFCAD, it might be caused by a non-AFCAD scenery, and those are not found by that program, so you must remove them yourself.

This, of course, assumes you have KLAX on top of the Scenery Library, which is where the installer puts it by default. If you move it down, anything can happen, so you must put it back were the installer puts it.

pikalaxalt

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 06:49:50 am »
Thing is, I don't know what product could be causing these problems, so I don't know what to remove.  I am at my wit's end here.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 11:09:01 am »
Thing is, I don't know what product could be causing these problems, so I don't know what to remove.  I am at my wit's end here.

There's another identical topic in this same forum section, just above this one, maybe your problem is the same:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11438.0.html