Author Topic: request for some vechicle liveries  (Read 5741 times)

coolgovind180

request for some vechicle liveries
« on: November 10, 2014, 07:15:11 am »
hey sir,

I would kindly request for new livery updates for Oman air...which i never find in Muscat airport. Even at muscat, emirates handles the ground handling which is unrealistic. Same for the case of ground vechicles in India. I would request for some ground vehicles for Jet airways which is a popular airline in India. It seems like most of the Gulf countries are handled by emirates, except for qatar and eithad.

If possible please release a vehicle update incorporating these.

thanking you

Govind

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: request for some vechicle liveries
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 09:00:50 am »
Noted for the next update.

p3dx3

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 01:28:10 am »
Also Qatar would be nice for the next update. Now with OTHH addon scenery available and all the Qatari Airways repaints for different models.

coolgovind180

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 10:57:45 am »
and jet airways is not yet introduced..please introduce jet airways and qatar airways...many middle eastern airline liveries are neglected like...qatar, saudi arabian, gulf air...please include them too..it does add realism to the system..

thanking you

gvoind

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 11:19:27 am »
and jet airways is not yet introduced..please introduce jet airways

Jet Airways is there since the December 2nd update but, as explained in the GSX manual, Live Update doesn't update vehicles, so you must either download one of the vehicle updates installers, or the GSX full installer.

many middle eastern airline liveries are neglected like...qatar, saudi arabian, gulf air..

Saudia is already there, see above. Will add Qatar and Gulf air in the next update.

coolgovind180

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 07:42:34 am »
hey umberto..

Thanks for the reply..I had installed the full GSX 1.9 version and could not find jet airways.....i was at delhi airport...and tried to ask ground vehicles,...first time air india came,again i resetted the position..and asked, when indigo came..i kept on repeating this..but jet airways did not appear...

So what might be wrong? However i could clearly see oman air vehicles in muscat...and yes saudia vehicles are there ..sorry for that..but i can confirm..many times i tried but could not find jet airways..

thanking you
govind

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 10:42:24 am »
Thanks for the reply..I had installed the full GSX 1.9 version and could not find jet airways.....i was at delhi airport...and tried to ask ground vehicles,...first time air india came,again i resetted the position..and asked, when indigo came..i kept on repeating this..but jet airways did not appear...

I can only repeat and confirm that Jet Airways is there, and it has a priority of 4 at Delhi. However, even IndiGo and AirIndia have a priority of 4 and, if your parking has Air India code, Air India will always "win".

If your parking doesn't have an Air India code, all 3 have an equal chance to appear, so you will eventually get it.

coolgovind180

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 03:10:22 pm »
hey umberto..today  i checked many times..and not even once did i get a jet airways vehicle..i dod a fresh gsx 1.9 install..everything is perfect except that i am not able to find a jet airways gsx vehicle...if its not too much trouble can you post a screenshot showing this livery??? I checked at different gates and also i checked at mumbai too..no jet airways livery..only air india and indigo is coming alternatively...please help...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 06:50:26 pm »
Have you read my previous reply about checking the parking codes of the scenery ? If a parking has only AirIndia codes, it will always win against Jet Airways.

coolgovind180

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 07:00:47 am »
may i know how to check the parking codes of a scenery?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 10:23:47 am »
may i know how to check the parking codes of a scenery?

With an airport editor, such AFX or the free ADE (Airport Design Editor)