Author Topic: Majestic Dash Catering  (Read 9145 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Majestic Dash Catering
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 12:32:46 am »
OK it is on MY system, and also just recently another user (Takatanaka) has also reported an issue with it.

So it's you two, out of almost 13000 registered forum users. I guess SOME of them (a bit more than 2) would be Majestic users too. Have you actually read my entire explanation ?

But yes, I can understand that it is possible having a truck and a minivan MIGHT cause a problem under certain circumstances (I think it depends on timing, and timings are random), but removing front door altogether will surely eliminate any chances for this to be happening.

This means: BECAUSE the timings are random, with timing meaning the time delays between the two vehicles in order not to have the procedure to look like exactly the same all the times, resulted in a specific situation for you (and the other user), which happens only when the same random timing are selected again.

I have tried removing the front door, set to "No door at this position", but the little white van still turns up and ruins my day  ;) He doesn't park by the front door when this is set, but under the wing.

Yes, you are right, the minivan is a special case, since it doesn't need to know anything about the door, because it doesn't attach to it, it doesn't care if you removed the door so, with no door information, it goes near the wing tip.

However, there might be another solution, instead of placing the door at 0 height, place it very high, like 10 meters, so no vehicle can reach it, and so no vehicle will appear.

daan_vb

Re: Majestic Dash Catering
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 09:29:36 pm »
However, there might be another solution, instead of placing the door at 0 height, place it very high, like 10 meters, so no vehicle can reach it, and so no vehicle will appear.

Many Thanks Umberto, this solution seemed to have worked the best.  :-*