Author Topic: default 747 p3d pushback doesn't work  (Read 2132 times)

tonaz

default 747 p3d pushback doesn't work
« on: February 07, 2016, 09:39:00 pm »
Hello!
I was trying to pushingback the default 747 but first GSX told me the parking area was too small for it, so i edited the parking allowing more wingspan (it was 65 for the 747).
Then i can do the boarding. but when i choose pushback nothing happened. so i edited again the parking area allowing more "radius" for the vehicles. Ok, when i ask pushback vehicles appears, but nothing happen, the marshall is not coming to say hello.
Is there something i can do? thanks a lot!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: default 747 p3d pushback doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 02:10:49 pm »
Then i can do the boarding. but when i choose pushback nothing happened. so i edited again the parking area allowing more "radius" for the vehicles. Ok, when i ask pushback vehicles appears, but nothing happen, the marshall is not coming to say hello.

That seems to indicate the scenery has some kind of error in the AFCAD, so GSX couldn't calculate the route for a pushback. Please indicate the airport used, and the gate used.

tonaz

Re: default 747 p3d pushback doesn't work
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 02:34:03 pm »
It was default Heathrow.
But then i changed gate, choose another one, "heavy" as usual, and it seems to work.
So maybe there is a problem with that specific heavy gate (wich i do not remember).
Sorry for the useless thread.