Author Topic: The addon < unknown > is causing the Couatl Scripting engine to restart Again !!  (Read 2856 times)

Moath Sayel

Hi FSDT after install 1.9 i get this error after chose boarding or catering !!!!

i did full re-install and download the Stand alone and no result
i did allow all permission to read files but nothing !

couatl v2.0 (build 2370)
panic log started on Sun Nov 30 11:55:20 2014

problem raised by addon <unknown>Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 205, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 286, in run
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive

Any ideas?

Regards, Moath.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Hi FSDT after install 1.9 i get this error after chose boarding or catering !!!!

No, this error doesn't have anything to do with the new version. Not a single bit of code has changed in boarding or catering.

RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive

This error has been discussed many times on the forum, and it's always caused by errors in the scenery AFCAD, like missing or overlapping nodes, orphaned parkings, unconnected links, etc. It usually happens only with 3rd party sceneries, and I'm quite sure if you try to run a "Fault Finder" option with ADE on that scenery AFCAD, it will likely find issues, which you can either try to fix yourself, or report to the developer.

Moath Sayel

Thank you very much for fast replay .
yes as you said maybe something wrong with scenery !! because it's work perfect with other airports as well .