Author Topic: Not receiving order history  (Read 3236 times)

Airtran

Not receiving order history
« on: August 12, 2014, 08:14:19 pm »
Hello FSDreamteam Community,

Over the past several years I have purchased numerous sceneries from FSDT, and Flightbeam. Recently, I had to upgrade my computers hard disk to an SSD. I am already aware after reading the FAQ's that going to esellerate.net support will e-mail you your past order history. The website mentions that it has successfully sent the order history e-mail. However, I have received nothing so far, it does mention to add esellerate.net domain to my safe senders list. This has already been done both in my Microsoft Outlook program and my Norton Anti-spam software. Is there anything that I may have missed or what are my alternatives? Contact Esellerate customer support?

I would also like to state off the record that I have been a forum member for awhile. Although this is my first post ever on the forums, I am here almost every day reading up on the latest FSDT news. Up to this point I have never had any significant problems with any FSDT sceneries, any problems that I do encounter I teach myself how to fix. Therefore, because this issue is related to a third party (esellerate) I have had no real reason to contact support up till now. I am anxiously awaiting for KMEM and am looking to purchase KIAH in the near future.

Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Not receiving order history
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 11:26:06 pm »
I checked your orders, and they are all registered to the same email address you used to register on the forum, so I guess you entered that one to retrieve your Order History and, assuming you type it correctly, the only possible explanation is that something has blocked the email, perhaps an anti-spam filter you don't have any control on, put in place by your ISP.

I re-sent all your purchase receipts using a different method, they are formatted differently, so maybe won't be blocked. Let me know if you are getting them.

Airtran

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 12:51:13 am »
Virtuali,

Thank you again for your assistance, I did receive the e-mails in which you sent. However, I did not receive anything regarding my Flightbeam, and Quality Wing purchases. Would I need to contact these developers directly and see if they can do the same thing?

Thanks again

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 12:54:34 am »
However, I did not receive anything regarding my Flightbeam, and Quality Wing purchases. Would I need to contact these developers directly and see if they can do the same thing?

Yes, they are separate companies, and we don't have any access to their customers data.