Author Topic: FSX don't start after stand alone manager updated  (Read 5572 times)

sepioute

FSX don't start after stand alone manager updated
« on: July 25, 2014, 01:01:00 am »
Hi,

I have 4 fsdreamteam airports, that were working well. Since I installed the update for the stand alone manager, FSX crashes before reaching Menu. No type of error is recorded.
I shutdown antivirus before installation, and make exceptions for the bglmanx and couatl.exe. But still have FSX crashing.
Any idea?
Thanks.

Laurent.

sepioute

Re: FSX don't start after stand alone manager updated
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 01:03:26 am »
And if I remove these lines from DLL.exe, FSX is starting normally...

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 05:12:10 am »

sepioute

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 12:03:19 am »
Hi, i'm sorry, but even if it has been replied many times, I followed all the instructions, even tried to install GSX even if I didn't have it before. And I don't have any Earth Simulation scenery installed.
So still sorry, but my problem is not solved....

Hnla

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 12:06:11 am »
Hi, i'm sorry, but even if it has been replied many times, I followed all the instructions, even tried to install GSX even if I didn't have it before. And I don't have any Earth Simulation scenery installed.
So still sorry, but my problem is not solved....

If you had actually read the following topic, you would have read this:

- If this doesn't fix your issues, or you never had any scenery from Earth simulations, please contact me in private with a Teamviewer session ID and password because I really need to check your system with it. Teamviewer can be downloaded for free here:

http://www.teamviewer.com

sepioute

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 12:15:50 am »
Teamviewer is downloaded for a while, and I tried to contact Umberto in private, but no answer.... =(

Hnla

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 12:19:09 am »
Teamviewer is downloaded for a while, and I tried to contact Umberto in private, but no answer.... =(

He will respond, he's very busy throughout the day, so it's possible that he missed you by accident. He also lives across the globe, so you must give him some time to sleep  :)

If you can't wait to play FSX just remove the lines temporarily from the DLL.exe, until he responds. Of coarse you won't be able to use any FSDT or Flightbeam products.

sepioute

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 12:21:39 am »
That's what i did to have my FSX running.
I give him some time. After all, it's summer, everybody needs holidays.
If I have no answer, i'll try to contact him again, I know he's doing his best to help us! =)
Thanks for your answer.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 01:03:36 am »

I searched for my messages, and the only one from you only stated you needed some help with TM, while I clearly asked to include your session ID and password, when you are ready to connect, that's why it probably got unnoticed.

sepioute

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 04:15:18 pm »
Hi Umberto,

sorry, that's right, i forgot to include ID and password.
I send you another PM. I'm in Montreal, Canada, tell me what is the best time for you to connect.
Thnaks.