Author Topic: The addon <unkown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to Restart  (Read 2336 times)

DoubleG01

I did as instructed by this pop-up error, and downloaded and installed the latest version of addon manager from the FS Dreamteam site. However this did not help my situation much.

The text from the error log is as follows (had it happen more than once, but only pasting this most recent one it's identical, except for the time.

couatl v2.0 (build 2360)
panic log started on Tue Jul 08 18:20:11 2014

problem raised by addon <unknown>Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\catering.py", line 191, in do
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 205, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 286, in run
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive

This happened when I clicked on "Request Deboarding" and you can see the vehicles spawn directly underneath my aircraft, for a second or two, and then this popup occurs. (I have noticed that when selecting "Request Boarding" the vehicles will spawn where they should, and then proceed to drive into my plane, and THEN this popup occurs).

I tried to dig through the forums a bit and see if I could find this same problem but wasn't able to find exactly this.

Hopefully something can be done to fix this.

Cheers!

Greg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The addon <unkown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to Restart
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 12:04:55 pm »
This issue has been discussed many times already ( you could have searched the forum for "cruise speed must be positive" ), for example here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10287.msg80270.html#msg80270
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9747.msg76931.html#msg76931

This error indicates the scenery AFCAD has an error, like overlapping nodes, orphaned nodes, unconnected links, unreachable parkings, etc. You might try to fix it using the ADE or AFX "Fault Finder" options, or at least having an idea what's wrong with the AFCAD, and report it to the developers.