Author Topic: P3D 2.2 not compatible with fsdt-products? **SOLVED**  (Read 7784 times)

Jürgen

P3D 2.2 not compatible with fsdt-products? **SOLVED**
« on: April 08, 2014, 01:56:37 pm »
Today I updated my P3D2.1 to version 2.2.

When starting P3D2.2 an error message turns up:

"Addon Manager will not run.
FSX with SP2/Acceleration Pack or Prepar3D 1.3 or higher is required."

Of course my Zürich scenery as well as my GSX do not work or appear under "Add-ons".

All the rest of my add-on sceneries or aircraft is working fine.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 03:44:17 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3D 2.2 not compatible with fsdt-products?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 02:11:15 pm »
As already discussed in another thread here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10104.0.html

You must download and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, the version that supports P3D 2.2 has been online since several days already.

Jürgen

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 03:19:35 pm »
Thanks, it does work now but how should one know that there is a new Addon Manager (link only available at the FAQ)?

After bringing back the file LSZH_SCA.bgl (renamed for version 2.1) also the runway lights are working and panels plus menue line are available again.

Only at times during daylight Terminal E is "flickering" a bit as if there are faulty fluorescent lights inside the terminal  8) and of course the people are still walking backwards.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 03:42:27 pm »
Only at times during daylight Terminal E is "flickering" a bit as if there are faulty fluorescent lights inside the terminal  8) and of course the people are still walking backwards.

These are bugs that LM still hasn't fixed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 03:44:05 pm »
Thanks, it does work now but how should one know that there is a new Addon Manager (link only available at the FAQ)?[/quote

The link is also available on each and every "Info" page for every FSDT product, not just in the FAQ page.

And, we updated the message that says the Addon Manager won't run if an unsupported version of the sim is found, adding a message to download the new version of the Stand-Alone Addon Manager from our site, in case it wasn't already clear.