Author Topic: Delete my account  (Read 5283 times)

cbear

Delete my account
« on: February 09, 2014, 08:30:32 pm »
I do not see anywere in the accout settings to delete my account from this site.

The GSX product does not work as advertised and the "help" on this site is rude and condesending.

I really can't see me purchasing another product from here .

StevenK

Re: Delete my account
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 09:02:01 pm »
Please explain your problems and we can help to solve your problem
Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 02:05:21 am »
I do not see anywere in the accout settings to delete my account from this site.

The GSX product does not work as advertised and the "help" on this site is rude and condesending.

Sorry, you can't delete your account. If you want to leave the site, simply don't come again and stop posting.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 11:10:46 am »
The GSX product does not work as advertised

That GSX WORKS as advertised, is a very well known fact. There's no need to take our word for it either, because it's available in Trial version, on all 13 FSDT Airports, all 3 Flightbeam airports and 3 Default airports, so you can see how it works BEFORE purchasing it, under different situations, our own airports, 3rd party payware airports and default airports.

and the "help" on this site is rude and condesending.

These were all your posts here:
In this one, you said there was no manual in the Demo, so you were replied to in the most accurate way, where you could find it:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9753.msg76974.html#msg76974

This is your last post, which has also being answered very precisely:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9874.msg77826.html#msg77826

I don't see anything in your posts that would suggest that GSX "doesn't work as advertised", the reply to 2nd post about the parking Tee, explains how GSX has been designed to work and why the parking Tee in the AFCAD is not used, since nobody (neither 3rd party airports or default airports) use that feature and it should be fairly obvious that, since GSX works on the airport AFCAD, it can't know with precision the stopping position of a random 3rd party airport that doesn't even *use* the AFCAD for them. In this case, the airport will need to be fully customized, parking by parking, and it's something we can only do for our own airports, otherwise we would have to charge PER AIRPORT.

Now, you haven't even cared to reply to that thread, so I don't know if GSX, on your system, IS performing AS DESIGNED. As designed, as I've explained in that post, means that is supposed to have you parked with the center of your airplane in the center of the parking. If it IS doing that, then it's working correctly. If it's not, then there might be some kind of other issue like an AFCAD conflict for that airport, but I HAD to explain how GSX was supposed to work normally, because you were expecting it would always know the parking Tee under any situation, which is not the case, for the sound reasons explained above and in that message too.

If by "rude and condescending support", you are referring to this kind of perfectly fine, precise and accurate replies, then I don't know what else to say, other than I don't understand you.

This post will stay, as a reference for everyone else, to see how is to be unfairly accused of "rudeness".

pcubine

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 03:39:02 pm »

You can check-out any time you like,
but you can never leave!

Michael Cubined
Michael Cubine

NZXT H440 Mid Tower, ASRock Z170 MB, i7-7700K (OC 5.0), Corsair Hydro H1 15i Liquid Cooling, 32GB DDR4 TridentZ SDRAM 3000MHz, 11GB NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Video Card, 1000 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 04:13:46 am »

but you can never leave!
*Cue guitar solo*
Captain Kevin

pcubine

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 04:30:50 am »

but you can never leave!
*Cue guitar solo*

Probably was the Eagles

Last thing I remember, I was
 Running for the door
 I had to find the passage back
 To the place I was before
 "Relax, " said the night man,
 "We are programmed to receive.
 But you can never leave!

I don't think this is on topic so I had better drop it.

Michael Cubine
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:32:43 am by pcubine »
Michael Cubine

NZXT H440 Mid Tower, ASRock Z170 MB, i7-7700K (OC 5.0), Corsair Hydro H1 15i Liquid Cooling, 32GB DDR4 TridentZ SDRAM 3000MHz, 11GB NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Video Card, 1000 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

toriu

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 09:04:32 pm »

Your loss.
HAF932 850WPSU X58Chipset I7-920(OC@4.0Ghz)
12GBDDR3-1600MHz Radeon5850-1GBx2 W7HP64bit
FSX-Accel REX-Essential UTEur/USA FDC PFE TrafficX
FTX-PFJ,FTX-CRM,FTX-NRM,FTX-PNW,UK2000-EGLL
FSDT-GSX,FSDT-KJFK,FSDT-CYVR, fsgenesis CS-767
FTX-ENG,FTX-SCO

[img]http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 01:23:35 am »

but you can never leave!
*Cue guitar solo*

Probably was the Eagles

Last thing I remember, I was
 Running for the door
 I had to find the passage back
 To the place I was before
 "Relax, " said the night man,
 "We are programmed to receive.
 But you can never leave!