Author Topic: Addon Manager registration unable.  (Read 2960 times)

aguinaldo

Addon Manager registration unable.
« on: January 30, 2014, 11:48:17 pm »
Hy i hope yall great.
  I had a problem with my pc in which i had to create a new administrator account. My old admin acc i deleted and now i am having a hard time to register the scenery KDFW, KLAX and KJFK. My addon (register serial) button is not responding, it is just going back to the flight sim airport screen. I did also press to the reinstall page and it became all back page with these two pops up questions. 1 Do you have your purchase receipt? i clicked yes . 2 Find your serial in the email receipt,and insert in the next screen. i clicked ok. Afterwards it was on the same airport screen. i waited for some minutes hoping for the activation screen to show up, but it did not. Any clue??? Need help please.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon Manager registration unable.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 12:09:17 am »
My addon (register serial) button is not responding, it is just going back to the flight sim airport screen.

The problem is not the Addon Manager, but it's caused by another program.

Be sure you don't have another add-on that is "stealing" the focus, so it forces the registration dialog behind the FSX one (the dialog is likely there, you just don't see it because of this other program). Programs that are known to cause this problem are online flying clients with chat windows and similar. Turn them off during the registration, you can turn them back on after the registration.

Also, don't start FSX from another program, but start it from its default icon.

aguinaldo

Re: Addon Manager registration unable.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 01:40:15 am »
 I usually start the fsx with rex environment. Its working now.Thank you very much.