Author Topic: Need Help. addon <noTraceback available> is causing couatle Scripting to restart  (Read 3015 times)

Raptor_HD

I tried nearly everything without de-install FSX with all Addons.

This is my crash report:

couatl v2.0 (build 2337)
panic log started on Wed Jan 29 17:59:40 2014
TaskletExit: ()

It happend when i installed Zurich Airport from FSDT.
Then it showed up first. so i de-installed it and GSX as well.
(I didnt knew that you only can install one FSDT addon). But everytime i try to reinstall GSX, without Zurich Airport it is showing up.
I also tried to install the latest addon Manager, but no luck.

The addon <no Traceback available> is causing the Couatl scripting engine to restart. Details can be found in...

Please. Help me as soon as possible.

(and sorry for my bad English).
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:22:46 pm by Raptor_HD »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
couatl v2.0 (build 2337)
panic log started on Wed Jan 29 17:59:40 2014
TaskletExit: ()

It happend when i installed Zurich Airport from FSDT.

You are running an old version of the Couatl program. Since the current versions is always downloaded online by the installer when you run it, it's not possible you would get an old version by mistake. The only possible explanation is that you have some kind of security software like an antivirus or similar, that has blocked the download of the current version, so you got the one that is included with the installer, which might be older (depending when you downloaded the scenery installer).

Either download the current installer for the scenery, or download and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, AFTER the scenery is installed.

I also tried to install the latest addon Manager, but no luck.

Sorry, but it's not possible that you would end up with an old version of the Couatl.exe, if you really did that. The most current version of Couatl.exe is 2357 or 2358 and is both downloaded online when the installers starts, but it's also included in the Stand-Alone Addon Manager installer.

A possible explanation is that an antivirus has blocked the installation of the current version, causing a mismatch of files.

And, be sure you turn OFF all antivirus, firewall and similar software during the installation. And, before launching FSX, configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\couatl\Couatl.exe
YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:30:06 pm by virtuali »