Author Topic: Two real suggsets for GSX  (Read 2229 times)

luyu0511

Two real suggsets for GSX
« on: December 04, 2013, 02:08:44 am »
Hello,
First of all,I have to said I love GSX very much,so I think I should give some suggsets to make it better.
When I saw PilotsEye.TV,in some airport such as LAX,the gate104 is narrow to park B744.So the airport tow truck help aircraft to park the gate.Yes,could our perfact team can make the fuction come true? When I choose the narrow gate,car take me to behind the gate,tow truck is coming and help my plane park to the gate.WOW,That will be a amazing fuction! I very expect it come true.
Other,can we change the tow truck leaving route when pushback complete.Almost,tow truck will leave from the nosewheel of my aircrate,we can refer to AES,change the leaving route to  side. I means it could make a right-angle turn to the gate or it destination instead of from the nosewheel....Sometimes,I should waiting for it to leave when I want taxi.
BTY,How do we consider add the virtual passagers fuction? ;D I saw out manual, it is not in our wishing list now,expect it,too.

Thank you very much!

Your fovever supporter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Two real suggsets for GSX
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 07:26:13 am »
Push-in parking and custom pushback routes are surely planned. In fact, custom pushback is already supported by GSX, but only in our customized airports, what's missing it's just an easy to use interface for users to design it.