Author Topic: Follow me  (Read 3103 times)

Robert40

Follow me
« on: October 25, 2013, 01:16:06 pm »
I consider to buy GSX but before doing so I have a question.
How does the follow me work ? Suppose I am at a certain gate and I intend to taxi to
a runway what do I have to do ? And back from the runway to a gate ? And does the follow me work for all airports listed in
FSX ? 

Thanks for your information

Robert40

StevenK

Re: Follow me
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 02:52:42 pm »
The follow me service only works to bring you from the runway and take you to the gate
They are thinking of adding a follow me service to take you to the runway but at this moment it only brings you to the gate

GSX works at all FSX airports and addon airports
You can download and try the demo version at two airports
Try it and then buy it
Its the best addon for ground services

There is more to GSX than the follow me
Baggage loaders
Stairs
Coach for passengers

You really need to try it to see everything

Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 03:05:02 pm »
FollowMe works from runway to the gate, not the opposite way around, which might be added in a future upgrade. It works in every FSX airport and, of course you can download and install GSX for free, and using it on all FSDT/Flightbeam airports and two Trial airports (LIML and EDDM), without any limitations, to see how it works.

Richard McDonald Woods

• FlightDiary
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 03:50:08 pm »
Absolutely excellent software!