Author Topic: Can't bring up GSX  (Read 3144 times)

jetsmell

Can't bring up GSX
« on: October 13, 2013, 04:53:47 am »
I paid for it and downloaded it. I get the couti and add on manager drop down. There's no option to register since I've done that, but when I click on Shift + F 12, nothing. How do I bring that back ?

Hnla

Re: Can't bring up GSX
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 05:31:53 am »
WHat I don't understand is, it why you start an entirely new topic when you haven't responded to this one: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=9263.msg73823#msg73823

Because both problems are pretty much the same..

jetsmell

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 04:46:45 pm »
HNLA, I really don't know what you're talking about, can you explain? I'm sorry if I affended you, lol. There's an old saying ; " If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say it ". That said, I'm still trying to figure out why I can't bring up GSX, is there a way to customize the key? Thanks

Hnla

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 05:56:24 pm »
I say that because the other topic you posted, asking if you had BOTH menus, you didn't respond.

The GSX menu not appearing's most common fault is a malfunction with Couatl, but it can also be that it's a different key command.

Are you SURE that you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" and the "Couatl powered products" under the "Addons" menu ?

jetsmell

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 04:38:44 am »
I'm positive , They are both there.