Author Topic: GSX Update Coming Soon?  (Read 3483 times)

Aviationsim4862

GSX Update Coming Soon?
« on: August 21, 2013, 03:11:15 am »
Hello,
     I'm looking at buying GSX, however I want to be confident that when I purchase it there will be no updates right away. I say this because a few months ago when I bought JFK V1, V2 came out two days later and I had to pay more money. I still got the coupon on the V2 purchase, however it was redundant to buy JFK, and have to buy another version two days later. This time I want to make sure it doesn't happen again with GSX. Also, I fly corporate aircraft all the time on flightsim. Is there an addition where I can add a limousine instead of a bus that comes up to my aircraft?

-thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Update Coming Soon?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 11:35:17 am »
There will be several free GSX updates in the next months, but a paid upgrade is not planned at this time, probably not until well during the next year, and of course there will be discounts for existing users, similar to JFK V2.

Aviationsim4862

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 06:06:33 pm »
Thanks for the response! The second part of my question; I fly corporate aircraft all the time on flightsim, more than airlines. Would I be able to add a limousine instead if a bus coming up to the aircraft?

-thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:45:43 pm »
We were discussing some kind of expansion to add a large number of additional vehicles, but that will probably be of add-on product to GSX, not something that might be included in a future version. But we don't have any release date to discuss about that one.

Right now, GSX ALREADY changes the vehicle type depending on the airplane size so, with an executive aircraft, you'll probably get a mini-van.

Aviationsim4862

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 10:19:20 pm »
Awesome, thanks! Just bought it. So far very impressed! When I tried to edit GSX using the aircraft tool in flightsim to work with the Eaglesoft Citation X, it worked, however I do have baggage handlers going through my airplane. Not a problem. The swept wing design makes it hard for any baggage truck to pull up. Sooner or later I'm sure someone will post the config in the sharing aircraft portion of the GSX forum. I did get the mini van, which is good until the next update.

-thank you