Author Topic: Airport not generating  (Read 3086 times)

CONRAD1

Airport not generating
« on: August 02, 2013, 01:30:44 pm »
when ever I fly in tone of my many airports FSdream either the terminal don't show up or taxiways can you help with this using i7 processor NVidia 680m video card.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airport not generating
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 02:54:44 pm »
I've moved the post in the general section, because you posted in the Houston backdoor section. Some questions:

- Do you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl powered products" when you enter on an airport that doesn't show up ?

If you have both menus, be sure the scenery is the most current version and you don't have any "Compatibility" modes selected for the FSX.EXE. To check this, right-click FSX.EXE, select "Properties" then "Compatibility". Nothing should be enabled on that page.

If you don't have one of both of the menus, that's a different issue.

CONRAD1

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 05:45:15 am »
I have both menus don't really know the ins and out about my sim folders but even when I hit the restart couati it comes back just the same with things missing say dfw is fine leaving but when I get to lax term is missing or the jetway is missing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 10:39:03 am »
If you don't see just SOME buildings, it looks like you have some video memory corruption or exhaustion, because of too high settings.

Try all the following:

- Update your video driver

- Reset your video driver settings to default

- Reset the FSX settings to default, by removing the following file:

%APPDATA%\Microsof\FSX\FSX.CFG

This will force FSX to rebuild a new config with all default settings. After doing this, be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak in the Addon Manager, save the settings and restart FSX.

If still happens, maybe you are simply used all your available Video RAM, but it's difficult to say without knowing your system and how many add-ons you have installed. In any case, this will be fixed by just lowering your settings.