Author Topic: KLAX flickers constantly at airport...help?!!?!  (Read 2994 times)

toucansam

KLAX flickers constantly at airport...help?!!?!
« on: August 06, 2013, 04:09:50 am »
I just purchased KLAX and once it loads and I begin to move... the area all around me begins to flicker with lots of blacks and reds and if I turn to the right I see long triangular shaped pinks and green and blue lines stretched across the sky. Ive tried to set my graphics to default and Direct X Preview is clicked. I am not the best at computers so I am unsure what to try at this point. LAX is my favorite and home airport, so I would hate to not only lose the money, but also not be able to use the scenery... any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

A little more info, I had KLAX by blueprintsim. I uninstalled this program. So I don't think that I have any duplicates of anything. Also, I have a video card installed NVidia GeForce 210.0.0.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:21:03 am by toucansam »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX flickers constantly at airport...help?!!?!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 11:47:25 am »
I've tried to set my graphics to default and Direct X Preview is clicked.

Have you applied the DX10 fixes, discussed on the DX10 forum at Avsim ? If not, you'll see lots of ground flickering at every airport. If you see ground flickering even in DX9 (which means the DX10 Preview is OFF), then you'll likely have another scenery in conflict.