Author Topic: Problem with "Park me"  (Read 2680 times)

fredl109

Problem with "Park me"
« on: June 25, 2013, 11:37:54 am »
Hello to all, I have a problem with GSX and especially with Park me. Me possessed a G510 keyboard and I configured some keys for my FSX, only when I push here on the one, I have a message of mistake coming from GSX on "Park me "and it me block the game. I watched to the inside of FS in FS addons manager and the one indicates to me here that Park me "no buyable." I don't know how to correct this problem. Could help yourselves me if he pleases you.
Sorry for my english, but I translate with a programm.
Sincerly your Fred

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with "Park me"
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 04:01:26 pm »
I have a message of mistake coming from GSX on "Park me "and it me block the game.

That message is NOT an error. It's just an indication that, since you pressed the key which was previously assigned to ParkMe ( it was CTRL+Shift+P by default), it's telling you that you would better use GSX, which does everything that ParkMe did, but better.

I watched to the inside of FS in FS addons manager and the one indicates to me here that Park me "no buyable.

Since ParkMe was always included in our sceneries, it was always like that: you couldn't "buy" it, because it was part of the sceneries.

I don't know how to correct this problem.
รน

There's no problem that needs to be corrected, just reprogram your keyboard to not use the CTRL+Shift+P anymore, and remap it to CTRL+F12, which is the default hotkey for GSX.

Of course, you'll have to download GSX if you don't have it. And, since it's free to use at all our airports, even if you don't own it, it will work on them for free, replacing the former ParkMe with way more options.