Author Topic: can someone help  (Read 12272 times)

axiom13

Re: can someone help
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2009, 06:06:06 pm »
I dunno what fs9 you all are using, but user parking codes worked and still work for me...

Mike...

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 06:36:45 pm »
No, they don't. It may appear as though they do, but they do not work in FS9 nor FSX.

ATC directs the user to the first unoccupied parking spot it finds going through the parking list (use an Afcad editor to see this list) from top to bottom, that is of sufficient size.

This is just about the number one annoyance regarding the default ATC. It has been discussed to death and like many other things, MS didn't do anything about it in FSX... If it worked, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

;)

JFKpilot

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009, 06:40:10 pm »
The user aircraft parking question was mostly answered already, but in case you want to do some more reading: "VIP Parking Guide" by David "Opa" Marshall @ Simviation -- here's the link:  http://www.simviation.com/simviation/download.php?ID=3241
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 06:42:16 pm by JFKpilot »
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey

KingCat

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009, 09:06:47 pm »
Like I already explained, it's all about changing the gate radius to match that of the user aircraft.

Jon

cowings1588

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 08:42:24 am »
Hi does anyone know the AI aircraft size for parking concern especially for Blueprint IAH.. I'm trying to set my B gates & those extra B84 gates A-T which is that one whole section where the small building without the jetway is..  I put it at one size & I'm getting mainline going there but I lower it, than I'm not even getting AI UT2 even being parked there..  I have it listed through AFX to have these United Express liveries park there but there not parking there..

UALX BTA ASQ CHQ SIL LOF SKW GJS CJC but yet I go to check it on my game & no one is parked there.. Right now I have it set at 50.00 & marked as gate medium, should the numbers be even smaller or should the gate be marked gate small ?? 

What is the actual size on the AI planes for the express jets & props but not to go to big as too allow mainline to be able to park there ??
COA
Bill