Author Topic: How to instal  (Read 22896 times)

Guy1300

Re: How to instal
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2013, 01:49:32 pm »
Do you see now BOTH the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl powered products" menus ? BOTH are needed to see any scenery.

As explained, too many times already, whenever you see a problem, is NEVER (ever) a problem with the activation or the serial. If you don't have the activation for any reason, the scenery will be all visible, just for 5 minutes at time. If you don't see something, the activation doesn't have anything to do with it, it's just that something in your system is preventing the software to *run*. From your description, it seems that you are repairing your Windows, step by step...
When I am in another place not in KLAX I see them both but when I am loading the simulator in KLAX the Couatl are crash and I see only addon manager

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2013, 02:50:10 pm »
When I am in another place not in KLAX I see

It's fairly obvious you would see buildings from other sceneries, since they are not handled by those programs, which are not running because of a problem in your system.

them both but when I am loading the simulator in KLAX the Couatl are crash and I see only addon manager

Try this: change the properties for the Couatl.exe program in the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl folder, to be run As Administrator.

Guy1300

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2013, 03:26:02 pm »
When I am in another place not in KLAX I see

It's fairly obvious you would see buildings from other sceneries, since they are not handled by those programs, which are not running because of a problem in your system.

them both but when I am loading the simulator in KLAX the Couatl are crash and I see only addon manager

Try this: change the properties for the Couatl.exe program in the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl folder, to be run As Administrator.
still not works.
http://up366.siz.co.il/up2/uojjizizgyxd.jpg

Guy1300

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2013, 08:30:48 pm »
Everything is now works correctley thanks!