Author Topic: Need help with Follow Me vehicle  (Read 3119 times)

XeroHertZ

Need help with Follow Me vehicle
« on: May 12, 2013, 11:39:08 pm »
Hi there,

I've been using GSX for sometime and I love it, I just don't get how do I get the follow me car when I'm ready to taxi. When I press CTRL+F12 all I get is a list of gates and I'm not sure what am I supposed to do next.

Another problem I also noticed is that not all the luggage is picked up during the boarding process...it's always like 2 pieces of luggage left that are not loaded into the aircraft...why is that?

Thanks in Advance.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Need help with Follow Me vehicle
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 11:52:42 pm »
I've been using GSX for sometime and I love it, I just don't get how do I get the follow me car when I'm ready to taxi. When I press CTRL+F12 all I get is a list of gates and I'm not sure what am I supposed to do next.

You just select a parking destination, and the next menu will ask if you want a Follow Me or not, or if you want to just "warp" the airplane there, this latest option can be used to quickly reposition without using the FSX Go To Airport menu.

Another problem I also noticed is that not all the luggage is picked up during the boarding process...it's always like 2 pieces of luggage left that are not loaded into the aircraft...why is that?

That's not a problem, it's just how the animation is made. And it's made to preserve memory.

XeroHertZ

Re: Re: Re: Need help with Follow Me vehicle
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 12:07:09 am »

You just select a parking destination, and the next menu will ask if you want a Follow Me or not, or if you want to just "warp" the airplane there, this latest option can be used to quickly reposition without using the FSX Go To Airport menu.

That's not a problem, it's just how the animation is made. And it's made to preserve memory.

Thank you so much for the quick replies. Just wanted to make sure the follow me car won't lead me to runways just gates and parkings...right?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2