Author Topic: Addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart  (Read 4328 times)

TaRRaba

Hello. I got problem with my copy of GSX, when i try to use it with Aerosoft Stuttgart scenery.  The deal is that when i park my NGX at gate 52 i got that message (Addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart), when i request boarding, or catering services.. but when i change my position to gate 19 everything works good. So i examined couatl.err file and here is what i got there:

couatl v2.0 (build 2348)
panic log started on Thu Mar 14 02:44:57 2013
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 205, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 286, in run
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive

the same thing happened with the build 2337..

Any ideas?

Regards, Sergey.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 10:11:39 am »
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive

This message usually indicates an error in the scenery AFCAD, such as orphaned nodes, unlinked routes, overlapping nodes, etc. Try to check the AFCAD for faults with ADE or AFX.

TaRRaba

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 12:53:24 pm »
Ok, i'll try that and report you back later. Thank you!

TaRRaba

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 04:44:51 pm »
So, i examined AFCAD file using AFX and discovered that there was a problem with gate 52, because it was not properly connected to taxiway. Now after correction, everything works good. Thank you for your assist!

Regards, Sergey.

psykie

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 04:22:21 am »
I too had that exact same problem asking for push back at KJAC for my IFR to KSAN.  Wasn't sure what was going on I decided to look it up later and Viola!  I checked my AFX AFCAD and sure enough I forgot to add a taxi line after doing some adjustments earlier this morning.  Thanks Virtuali, your a genius!

Matthew
Matthew
i7-4770K3.5Ghz OC 4.5Ghz on a Z87-Pro ASUS MOBO, with a 240GB SSD for FSX only, 16gb/2400 Vengence DDR-3, Nividia GeForce GTX 780, on Win 7, 64 bit operating system.