Author Topic: Trial not working  (Read 3374 times)

RangaNadz

Trial not working
« on: December 25, 2012, 01:45:09 am »
Hi, I have installed the trial version of gsx, but when I go to the trial airports there is no gsx active in any way. I tried re-installing Gsx but to no avail. I am really looking forward to using this product and have every intent and purpose of purchasing but I dont want to spend money on something that is not going to work. Any Ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trial not working
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 01:56:47 am »
From your explanation of the problem, it's not clear if it's only GSX that doesn't show up, or it's the whole software modules needed to run it.

So, the usual questions:

- Do you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl powered products" menus under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

- Do you have both of them, none of them, or just one ?

- Do you have other FSDT products installed ? Do they work ?

- Have you being ASKED permission to run the two modules when you first started FSX after installing ? Have you replied YES to BOTH questions ?

RangaNadz

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 11:15:34 am »
I have both addon manager and coutl in the addons menu.  I do not have any other fsdt products. I have some orbx products and Rex essential. They have seemed to be working okay.I cannot remember if it asked permissions, but if it did I would def have said yes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 11:26:59 am »
I have both addon manager and coutl in the addons menu.

That means the software is running. Check the "Change key assignment" under the "Couatl powered addons" menu, to check which key is assigned to GSX and be sure no other products are using the same key. If other addons use the same key, you can redefine it there.