Author Topic: GSX stops working after a few minutes  (Read 3601 times)

albertowyatt

GSX stops working after a few minutes
« on: November 09, 2012, 01:48:07 pm »
Last week GSX installed for testing. After a few minutes of use, the ground services disappeared, GSX stopped working. But I thought it was to be trial version.
Yesterday I bought the GSX, but the problem continues quoted above, after a few minutes of use, the GSX stops working.
I await solution.

Sorry for my English. Thank you for attention.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: GSX stops working after a few minutes
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 03:28:36 pm »
How do you mean "stopped working"?  If a service completed, GSX will wait for your input before proceeding.  Any error messages?  Maybe you pressed the reset option, which removes all vehicles and waits for you to press the hotkey?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

albertowyatt

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 04:41:25 pm »
How do you mean "stopped working"?  If a service completed, GSX will wait for your input before proceeding.  Any error messages?  Maybe you pressed the reset option, which removes all vehicles and waits for you to press the hotkey?
No error message. The ground service disappears, the hotkey does not work, because when I go to the menu bar, the option Couatl disappeared, as if not installed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 01:15:47 am »
No error message. The ground service disappears, the hotkey does not work, because when I go to the menu bar, the option Couatl disappeared, as if not installed.

There must have been some error happening. The GSX Setting has a Troubleshooting section, which will allow you to enable error Logging. Turn it on, replicate the problem, and post here what the error log contains.

albertowyatt

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 01:41:25 am »
Problem solved. I reinstalled the GSX with the antivirus disabled and is working normally. Thank you for attention.