Author Topic: Suggestion box? for more scenery  (Read 3518 times)

cashaber

Suggestion box? for more scenery
« on: September 20, 2012, 08:10:37 pm »
hiyas....

Was wondering if there was such an animal... to suggest other airports?
for instance and forgive me if I dont have the proper airport names or codes but...

USA
==========
Miami International
Dullas airport ...........   wow I would love to see the people movers move from terminal to the plane. you know the big wheeled busses etc?
Ronald Regan International. .......  Formally I knew it as Washington international.
Orlando airport in FL
Altanta International

Europe
==========
London   LHR 
Leeds
Glasglow
Amsterdam (NL)
Paris (FR)
Rome

Other places
=============
Carribean
----------
St Maartin  (Princess something airport) ...  you know the one the most famous on you tube for landing on top of cars lol.
San juan

Russia
------------
Moscow

Australia
Sydney
Perth

New Zealand
=============
Auckland

There are others, and Other ppl feel free to add to the list all we can do is ask all they can say is no, or We'll put it on our list.

Thanks
Cas..

cashaber

Re: Suggestion box? for more scenery
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 08:13:07 pm »
Add

EDDF - Frankfurt Main  to the list

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 09:13:33 am »
hiyas....

Was wondering if there was such an animal... to suggest other airports?
for instance and forgive me if I dont have the proper airport names or codes but...

Most of these airports have already been done. Not that I dont wish FSDT could do them all, you have to realize that it would take YEARS to do all these, so you might as well settle for what is available now. I listed the developer who did these so you can check them out for yourself.

USA
==========
Miami International - KMIA - done by LatinVFR
Dullas airport - KIAD - announced as the next project by Flightbeam
Ronald Regan International - KDCA - done by TropicalSim
Orlando airport in FL - KMCO - done by Cloud9, plus you can buy it here!
Altanta International - KATL - done by ImagineSim, plus they announced that they are going to do a newer second version of it. FSDT has also considered it from what they said.

Europe
==========
London   LHR  - done by both Aerosoft and UK2000. Dont have either but hear the UK2000 version is better.
Leeds  - done by UK2000
Glasglow - done by UK2000
Amsterdam (NL) - published by Aerosoft but done from another developer. Caution on this one as its been reported to by heavy on FPS.
Paris (FR) - Aerosoft again
Rome - Being worked on by the same developer who did Amsterdam and will be published by Aerosoft. You can view preview shots of it on the Aerosoft forum.

Other places
=============
Carribean
----------
St Maartin  (Princess something airport)   - TNCM Princess Juliana - Already a great version done by FlyTampa and includes St. Bart and Saba. No one will ever redo this one, its a classic!! Go buy it..
San Juan - TJSJ - Done by ImagineSim and BluePrintSimulations. Also being considered by LatinVFR but they haven't started or confirmed it yet. ImagineSim is the better of the two between ImagineSim and BluePrint

Russia - Aerosoft has put out a version of Yekaterinburg and have mentioned the possibility of more Russian airports.
------------
Moscow - UUEE - A nice version for free of Sheremetyevo Intl at Avsim.ru

Australia - Check ORBX for this. They pretty much rule Australia.
Sydney - There is a Sydney from a developer I cant think of but from what I hear its not great. ORBX AU package that covers this area spruces up the default airport.
Perth - Check ORBX again for this. Can't remember if they did Perth yet, but the did include an upgraded AFCAD for that airport in the AU package.

New Zealand - ORBX
=============
Auckland - ORBX, dont think they have done the airport though.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 03:10:53 pm »
Dullas airport - KIAD - announced as the next project by Flightbeam

Also already completed by both Imaginesim and Blueprint, Imaginesim being the better of the two.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cashaber

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 06:56:05 pm »
okies thanks for the infos :)

I rather like the Dreamteams scenery lots and well maybe they can put this list on a printout for future airports