Author Topic: ksan Lindberg field  (Read 3135 times)

Johnathan Pata

ksan Lindberg field
« on: July 06, 2012, 10:03:26 pm »
hey everybody,

I was wondering when our next poll is for a new airport. I now you guys are designing vancouver but I was hoping that san would be considered again.

thank you for your reply
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K
OPERATING SYSTEM:Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64Bit
HARD DRIVE: 1 SAMSUNG EVO 840 SSD with 2TB HDD and a 875W Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
MEMORY: 32GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz   
VIDEO CARD:4GB NVIDIA GTX 960

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: ksan Lindberg field
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 10:20:52 pm »
Sure it would be nice if FSDT did all of our favorite airports but there is a payware version of KSAN for FSX already available by DeVinci.   http://secure.simmarket.com/devinci-ksan-x.phtml

Yes, its not as great as what FSDT puts out but better than the stock version and you could use it in the mean time. Although I cant speak for what FSDT will produce in the future, I would be willing to wager that they have a lot of other airports they would rather do before KSAN, but that's just a guess. As an example, they have kicked around the idea of doing a new version of KATL even though Imaginesim already has an older version on the market.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: ksan Lindberg field
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 02:30:27 pm »
...they have kicked around the idea of doing a new version of KATL even though Imaginesim already has an older version on the market.

Check the news on their website, they've been listening to customer feedback and are doing a full remake of Atlanta.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock