Author Topic: The Parking Product superseted  (Read 3075 times)

asanal

The Parking Product superseted
« on: June 18, 2012, 07:27:43 am »
During the flight suddenly GTX stops the FSX and the following Messages appears:? The Parking Product has been superseded by GTX and has been discontinued" then I click OK, FSX starts. How can I stop it? ???
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:29:21 am by asanal »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The Parking Product superseted
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 03:48:21 pm »
If it happens "suddenly", it's because another product has used the key which formerly used by ParkMe that, with GSX installed, has been replaced by a message stating ParkMe is not available anymore.

Not that this changes anything with or without GSX installed: if there was no GSX, you still had that potentially conflicting key (because ParkMe was installed and active), the only difference is the message would have been different, saying that "ParkMe is not available while flying".

The key was CTRL+Shift+P, so it's likely something tied to a 3rd party airplane system, perhaps related to Pressurization or barometric Pressure.

You can:

- Change the key used by ParkMe with the "Change key assignment" menu under the main "Couatl powered product" menu

OR

- Change the key assigned to the same key as ParkMe in the other addon

OR

- Remove the fsdreamteam\Couatl\ParkMe folder

asanal

Re: The Parking Product superseted
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 06:22:45 pm »
"The key was CTRL+Shift+P, so it's likely something tied to a 3rd party airplane system, perhaps related to Pressurization or barometric Pressure."

I found CTRL+Shift+P was assign to PMDG 747-8X barometric pressure. I never used, but I deleted.
Thanks for your info.