Author Topic: GSX Marshaller Problem  (Read 3196 times)

PilotMan96

GSX Marshaller Problem
« on: June 13, 2012, 01:25:10 pm »
There are many parts of GSX that require more power than normal and i realise that it isnt perfect due to FPS issues, but i am experiencing a problem that i can't ignore. When i taxi into the gate in my KLM default 737-800 the marshaller keeps me on the taxiway markings but takes me beyond the point where you can use the jetways in FSX. The reason it is causing issues is that i have to push back a little bit so my nose wheel stops on the T at the gate in order to use the jetway. Yes i could just request stairs from GSX but if the gate has jetway then i dont seem the point. Everybody wants realism from Flight Simulator and having this problem is causing the realism to significantly drop. If anybody knows how to solve this problem then please reply.

Thankyou for reading.

B777ER

Re: GSX Marshaller Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 02:32:30 pm »
I find many payware airports were when you use GSX marshaller, he tells you to stop way before you need to in order to line up with the gate. I was hoping with the config visual editor we could adjust that but it seems it is only for the equipment placement around the aircraft at the gate. I hope they put some future feature in where you can be in the sim and visually see a marker on the ground were you want that particular type of plane to stop and then the marshaller will do it that way via a saved setting in the aircraft or GSX ini file.
Eric

PilotMan96

Re: GSX Marshaller Problem
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 03:11:33 pm »
I have been flicking through the aircraft setting options and there is a setting on where tghe nose gear is i will have a go at tweaking that and if that solves the problem then il let you know