Author Topic: YMHB - Hobart Airport, v2.1 by Matthew and Sean Devenish for FSX  (Read 6893 times)

Chewe

This freeware airport available at avsim is the main reason i wanted GSX, in particular one of a few airports i use that i would like to have a marshaller to the gate (as most of my payware have safegates).
This freeware airport is quite realistic, more so than default, i also use UT2, the FSX menu - goto airport and select a gate/ramp places the plane in the scenery, UT2 traffic appear at the gates/ramps fine, but GSX wants to use the default gates/ramp for services.
I'm not to sure who could help me fix this problem  :-\, or if someone is willing to test it out, a very simple download and install into addon scenery.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: YMHB - Hobart Airport, v2.1 by Matthew and Sean Devenish for FSX
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 04:54:19 pm »
but GSX wants to use the default gates/ramp for services.
I'm not to sure who could help me fix this problem

If the scenery has only a partial AFCAD, GSX will use the default one instead, since it can't take information for more than a single AFCAD at time so, the AFCAD that comes with the scenery must include at least all the minimum information for GSX to work on (parkings + taxiway layout). It must be self-contained, at least for the information that matters to GSX.

Chewe

Re: YMHB - Hobart Airport, v2.1 by Matthew and Sean Devenish for FSX
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 01:25:32 pm »
Thank you for the quick reply, i will look into the afcad and find if it is indeed incomplete in some way.
BTW, i love this product, i love the marshaller's assistance the most, even if i do use him at safegates