Author Topic: How do I change catering truck to different company?  (Read 4652 times)

machine2035

How do I change catering truck to different company?
« on: April 20, 2012, 02:02:29 pm »
Hi,

In real life Virgin Australia do not have their own catering company, the majority of the time they use Gate Gourmet. How can I change it so I get Virgin stairs and baggage loaders etc. but gate gourmet catering to make it as real as possible. If its not possible fair enough..

http://www.theintercityplatform.com/yssy/P1060461.jpg

Cheers,
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:03:10 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How do I change catering truck to different company?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:03:31 pm »
The Painkit has a complete explanation how the vehicles assignment system works.

machine2035

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 02:19:50 pm »
Thanks for the fast response mate!

Anyway I can just get the manual (.pdf or whatever it is) instead of installing the whole painkit?

Cheers!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 02:42:30 pm »
Anyway I can just get the manual (.pdf or whatever it is) instead of installing the whole painkit?

Most of the space taken by the Paintkit, it's the manual anyway, the rest is basically empty folders.

machine2035

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 08:54:51 am »
Thanks for the explanation, however I have just re-formatted by PC and will not install FSX again for a week or so but I would like to read through the documentation which explains the catering stuff etc. However when I try to run the paintkit .exe without FSX installed it says "Cannot find FSX folder. Please select it" and therefore I can not view the manual. Is there anyway to get around this by making a fake FSX folder etc. ?