Author Topic: GSX.CFG  (Read 2821 times)

Selkan

GSX.CFG
« on: March 26, 2012, 12:23:47 pm »
This is not really about 'anything'; just a word of thanks for GSX 1.3.  I asked if the Fuel Loading page could be stopped from coming up when Fuel Truck called for.  I have just created a GSX.CFG for my default 737-800, popped refueling=0 in it, and placed in Simobjects/airplane/737-800 as instructed in Manual.  Works a treat.  I read somewhere that this 'program' has outsold all others that FSDT make, but when I read in the Forums about different issues and the level of support, I have to think this all can't be for the money involved, but a labour of love to make our Simming world better and better.

Many thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX.CFG
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 12:44:55 pm »
Thank you, GSX is far more complex than any other product out there, because supporting every airport and many different airplane configuration is way more difficult than doing "just" a scenery so, it's expected to see issues, also because usage patterns are not the same for everyone.

But of course, it doesn't matter how many issue are found, only if they are solved in the end, and how quickly. We are very well known to constantly update our products, and only users that don't know us would think otherwise.