Author Topic: Missing the floor in the old Continental Hanger.  (Read 5471 times)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
Missing the floor in the old Continental Hanger.
« on: February 03, 2012, 12:38:42 am »
I just parked my PMDG 747 at the old Continental Hanger, and opened the hanger doors. When the doors started to open, I noticed that the floor was completely black. I didn't think to much about it, just figured that it would load after the doors opened all the way. I didn't. I am not sure if the floor in this hanger is truly missing, or if it is completely black in real life? I was afraid to pull the aircraft all the way in. It might fall into the abyss and never be seen again.  ::)

Could someone please look into this for me?

Thanks!
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Silverbird

Re: Missing the floor in the old Continental Hanger.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 04:00:16 pm »
I just parked my PMDG 747 at the old Continental Hanger, and opened the hanger doors. When the doors started to open, I noticed that the floor was completely black. I didn't think to much about it, just figured that it would load after the doors opened all the way. I didn't. I am not sure if the floor in this hanger is truly missing, or if it is completely black in real life? I was afraid to pull the aircraft all the way in. It might fall into the abyss and never be seen again.  ::)

Could someone please look into this for me?

Thanks!

Jonathan if you want Ill check for you.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 09:21:42 pm »
That would be great. I have re-installed KLAX, and still nothing there.
Jonathan

-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 09:38:00 pm »
That would be great. I have re-installed KLAX, and still nothing there.

Hi Jonathan just checked it is indeed black in there. you cant really see it in the screenshot but it is textured I just don't think fsdt had the time to give it more detail since most people wouldn't use the hanger that much considering the size of the airport but that's just a wild guess.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 09:44:01 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 04:08:13 am »
Thank you for taking a look. At least I am not crazy. I can only hope that FSDT would find a way to extend the ground texture on the outside of the hanger to the inside of the hanger.   ;D

Thanks again!
Jonathan

-----------------------

Silverbird

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 05:46:36 am »

Thank you for taking a look. At least I am not crazy. I can only hope that FSDT would find a way to extend the ground texture on the outside of the hanger to the inside of the hanger.   ;D

Thanks again!

I can confirm your not crazy lol but glade to help out :) maybe when they get a bit of free time it would definitely be cool to have some more detail in there.  ;D
Cesar

New Jersey EWR