Author Topic: Installation issue & Boarding behaviour  (Read 3818 times)

gronden

Installation issue & Boarding behaviour
« on: February 02, 2012, 12:02:55 pm »
Hi,

I have installed the package (3 times now and in different timings and disabling antivirus and firewall) and i always get these warning messages:

'Problem downloading AFD Scenery list' after 'There was a problem uploading some sceneries, try again later' and finally 'Problem Downloading Couatl plugins list'

How could be solved the issue?

By the way I have tried the tool in Geneva airport using the wilco 737: by the manual the boarding should be completeted in about 15 secs, but in my case it seems to go in a endless loop (I have waited several minutes) not allowing the pushback to start.

Thanks for the support and best regards

Joe

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Installation issue & Boarding behaviour
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 12:18:29 pm »
That error message is not really a problem, it simply saying it failed to download from the first server (because it was overloaded due to much traffic for the GSX release), but we have a mirror server, which is used as backup to get exactly the same file if the first server fails.

So, most likely your installation was ok, because the files were downloaded from the mirror.

We already updated the installer, to change this somewhat misleading message, and giving a warning only if BOTH download would eventual fail (which is quite unlikely)