Author Topic: Pushback  (Read 4304 times)

sheepfu

Pushback
« on: February 14, 2012, 05:57:26 pm »
Before I get flamed, after a search, I was only able to find one thread on this issue, however it was not resolved.

My issue has to do with pushback. When initiating pushback, the tug pulls up in front of the AC connects and then a box appears requesting left or right. After making my selection another box appears asking if I am ready. Selecting yes results in the GSX objects including the tug disappearing. I don't believe it is crashed as the Cntrl F12 will result in my being able to request pushback again, but with the same results.

I have tried with default 737, PMDG 737, PMDG J41, at 5 different airports with both stock and modified AFCADS and I am always getting the same results. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Branton Turner

Timonier

Re: Pushback
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 06:01:51 pm »
Hi,

"After making my selection another box appears asking if I am ready. Selecting yes ...."

Don't answer at the question and the pushback will continue  :)

Marc
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 06:03:49 pm by Timonier »

ganesh

• Administrator
  • Developer of Couatl
    • Gamecentric
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 06:13:18 pm »
After making my selection another box appears asking if I am ready.
Is that really what is happening? I don't think so. What is happening is that you hear the voice "Captain, are you ready?", then *you* press Ctrl+F12 which displays a box. If you select yes on that box the pushback is canceled. This is not a bug... the title of the box, just in case you didn't notice, is "Cancel pushback?"...

Just don't press Ctrl+F12 when you hear "Captain, are you ready?", as you are not expected to do anything. I understand that the question tone is misleading, so we are planning to fix it, either by changing the sentence or actually waiting for you to do something meaningful to the simulation.
Ganesh
Developer of Couatl

sheepfu

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 08:47:52 pm »
That's answer works great for me. I will try just not responding and see if I go backwards. Thanks!