Author Topic: problem at rwy 28  (Read 5298 times)

Greg Goodavish

problem at rwy 28
« on: March 01, 2008, 05:40:57 pm »
I would first like to say I love this scenery.  Very nice job!  I am having a problem, though.  I was taxiiing to rwy 28 from Terminal E.  Everything was fine.  When I got to the rwy and tried to enter it, my aircraft bumped, as if it has gone over a large obstacle.  Then my aircraft was floating in the air over the threshhold of rwy 29, about 4-6 ft. up in the air.  I have ensured I have no other AFCADs installed for LSZH.  Anyone else have this problem, and how can I fix it?

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
Re: problem at rwy 28
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 07:07:49 pm »
I would first like to say I love this scenery.  Very nice job!  I am having a problem, though.  I was taxiiing to rwy 28 from Terminal E.  Everything was fine.  When I got to the rwy and tried to enter it, my aircraft bumped, as if it has gone over a large obstacle.  Then my aircraft was floating in the air over the threshhold of rwy 29, about 4-6 ft. up in the air.  I have ensured I have no other AFCADs installed for LSZH.  Anyone else have this problem, and how can I fix it?

This is very strange, try to disable the Zurich scenery, and test the area. The problem is related to another scenery active on same area.

Greg Goodavish

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 08:24:53 pm »
OK, I figured it out!  I had a freeware scenery called FreeZ Zurich before this scenery.  Even though I had deleted it, it had installed a file called AP950150.bgl in the Scenery/Eurw/scenery folder, that must have changed the areas elevations.  I installed the regular FS9 file named that over it, and now all is OK>  good info for those of you in the same boat.   :)

Marcin

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 09:24:36 pm »
I´ve got also this problem with all runway and only when use "Zurich-fs dreamteam" fs9 scenery, after disable this one everythink was ok. I tried also what Greg wrote about "AP950150.bgl" -still floating. What should I do?? Looking for your help.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 09:38:01 pm by Marcin »