Author Topic: FSDT Minneapolis-St Paul Intl KMSP a Possibility? Or San Antonio KSAT?  (Read 7172 times)

nickac1092

• My Youtube Channel
Is FSDT going to make Minneapolis/St Paul Intl (KMSP), Minnesota?  I would love it if they did because thats my home base.  Blueprint Sims doesnt know how to make scenery like FSDT does.  I own every single scenery from them for the USA.  I also want to see if San Antonio Intl (KSAT), Texas can be done because the freeware scenery sucks.  I just love that FSDT's scenery supports Aerosoft's Airport Enhancement Services (AES).  That is one of the reasons i love FSDT.  The other reason is because of the approaches and takeoffs at some of my favorite destinations.  One of two is Las Vegas (KLAS) and the other is Fort Lauderdale (KFLL).  I love the approach and takeoffs i can do at Las Vegas with runways 25 R/L or 19R. Same goes for KFLL.
Cosmos II super twr / Asus Maximus X Hero / Intel I7 8800K 4.0GHz (OCed to 4.8GHz) / Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 3000MHz / 2x Nvidia Zotac 4060TIs 8GB / Corsair AX1200I  / Samsung 2TB OS SSD / WD HDDs: 40TBs total / Windows 10 Home 64bit / **P3Dv4 user** / *Aircraft Fueler @ MSP* *Aviation geek*

skimmer

Re: FSDT Minneapolis-St Paul Intl KMSP a Possibility? Or San Antonio KSAT?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 06:52:34 pm »
Mine to . I gotta say though I was a bit disapointed when KMSP, which is my home also , didnt make the list for (which airport should we build next) here on FSDT. It might be done sometime in future but I am not gonna hold my breath.

nickac1092

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 11:34:22 pm »
Yea i hope so.  Be great if they did San Antonio too because i go to see family there.
Cosmos II super twr / Asus Maximus X Hero / Intel I7 8800K 4.0GHz (OCed to 4.8GHz) / Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 3000MHz / 2x Nvidia Zotac 4060TIs 8GB / Corsair AX1200I  / Samsung 2TB OS SSD / WD HDDs: 40TBs total / Windows 10 Home 64bit / **P3Dv4 user** / *Aircraft Fueler @ MSP* *Aviation geek*

nickac1092

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 03:15:04 am »
Why dont you guys cast a vote for KMSP in the Polls?  Make sure there in poll 1 and 2.

NG Pilot

• Who needs Airbus when you have Boeing!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 04:07:18 am »
MSP would be cool 8)   .... But RSW would be better ;D

nickac1092

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 05:10:36 am »
GO and cast a vote for MSP and RSW then in both of the polls.

duckbilled

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 06:38:21 am »
GO and cast a vote for MSP and RSW then in both of the polls.

1. They are not included in the options
2. Voting ended a year ago

msalo

• Reach for the sky!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 05:27:55 pm »

+1 for KMSP

Matt Salo - Minneapolis, MN, USA (KMSP & KFCM)

D_mitris

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 08:44:26 am »
I would also like to see KMSP.   After flying there (for real) on a couple of occassions it really is an impressive airport.   I can say that I tollerate the Blueprint version since there is no other option for the airport at this time.   

Another vote has to go to KDEN.   Nobody really has done this airport justice and it deserves a FSDT makeover along with KMSP.

Speaking of the worse default airport I have seen in FSX has to be Austin Bergstrom TX.   Wow! what a total let down.  Same can pretty much be said for KSAT.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Microsoft's flight project will have some surprises as well.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 02:01:41 pm »
I can say that I simply cannot tolerate BluePrint's version.

Still better than what Microsoft gave you.  If you think you can do better, let's see it.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock