Author Topic: OK3 Wire  (Read 11324 times)

Herbie

Re: OK3 Wire
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 08:06:28 pm »
Hello Jymp!
You may have the same problem as I had. When you unzip "retopgunsimmission" You are getting 3 more Zip-files. (See Screenshot1) If you unzip the TGS-Day_traps.zip You are getting only files. (No installer.exe) I mad a a new folder and named it; TGS-Day_Traps on my desktop. To this folder I unzipped the TGS-Day_Traps folder, then I move this new made folder to FSX/Mission/Military folder. Take Notice, the new folder will have 2 Sub-folders. See( Screenshot2) hope this help, Herb

Jymp

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 12:40:34 am »
Thanks guys, I think I got it now, I see there are other carrier missions in your FSX military missions folders, how are they different from the TGS missions, should I get them as well ?

Herbie

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 02:37:49 am »
Hi Jymp!
Those are Fransisco and San Diego Carrier Location, Multi-player Mission made by Orion, a member in this forum. But, you can't change the time, weather, fuel-up and more. In the SF-mission you are flying into the sunset  ??? Fly TGS first or try FCLP part1 to 5. Those are Carrier-practices on Land. You find all this here in our forum. See Screenshot FCLP mission1 Flying through the green hoops for touch and go. Herb
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:18:45 am by Herbie »

Orion

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 06:04:04 am »
Those are Fransisco and San Diego Carrier Location, Multi-player Mission made by Orion, a member in this forum. But, you can't change the time, weather, fuel-up and more. In the SF-mission you are flying into the sunset
Actually, you can refuel in my missions.  In SF Carrier 2 and 2.5, you can either go to the lower deck of the Nimitz or fly behind the AI Boeing 737.  In both cases you will automatically be refueled.  In any of my missions (or any other free flight or multiplayer session, for that matter) you can use J.R.'s In-Flight Refueling gauge to tank off other players or AI.

As far as time, weather, and as Herb says "more" goes, I am not aware of any limitation in my mission that isn't present in any other multiplayer mission available for Flight Simulator.  They lock you down pretty tight to make sure what multiplayer missions were intended for, racing, is a good experience (i.e. so people don't cheat).

Jymp

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 12:52:20 pm »
Hey Capt, I have the sounds now all working fine, but I noticed there is a sub folder named "all sounds" with sound files in it, what is that, is it usable ?.  Thanks

GOONIE

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 02:37:00 pm »
Jymp, glad to hear you have everything working. The "all sounds" folder doesn't do anything, I just left in the download in case anyone wanted to try other sounds that I had available, but did not include in the mission folder.
-Capt
"You've got to land here, son. This is where the food is."