Author Topic: AES 2.10 causes no jetways  (Read 3873 times)

MrUnSavory

AES 2.10 causes no jetways
« on: March 06, 2011, 05:00:30 am »
I am having as problem and wondering if anyone else has seen this. Also, excuse me if this has been posted already but I searched the forums and did not see anything. Since installing AES 2.10 I have noticed I no longer have any jetways or marshaller or anything in my addon airports. I am not just posting here but trying to cover all my bases incase someone on another forum has no answer. If I roll back to 2.08 everything works fine. I am also wondering if this has anything to do with Service pack 1 for Windows 7 that was released recently.

Has anyone else seen this or has anyone from the Fsdt heard of this?

Thanks in Advance and love your Airports!!......I have KLAS and JFK  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AES 2.10 causes no jetways
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 01:37:33 pm »
Also, excuse me if this has been posted already but I searched the forums and did not see anything. Since installing AES 2.10 I have noticed I no longer have any jetways or marshaller or anything in my addon airports.

It's quite normal you wouldn't see anyone discussing of an AES problem here: this is the FSDT forum, and we discuss only FSDT sceneries. AES it's an Aerosoft product, which is developed independently by the scenery, our only involvement is to do the scenery in a way that it's easy for AES to work with it, but nothing more.

Any support question regarding a problem, which in your case happened only when upgrading AES, should be posted on Aerosoft's forum.

swiss1

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 09:26:35 pm »
There is bug in Aes 2.10 concerning FSDT KLAS and I found the attached Fix.

I dont' aggree with the answer that FSDT is not concerned about, you should discuss this in the Aerosoft Forum...

I am just asking myself, if we pass more time by reading Forums, installing and reparing payware (so many bugs!) instead of creating a good Flightsimulator?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 09:39:29 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 09:43:56 pm »
There is bug in Aes 2.10 concerning FSDT KLAS and I found the attached Fix.

I dont' aggree with the answer that FSDT is not concerned about, you should discuss this in the Aerosoft Forum...

Yes, this should be discussed in the Aerosoft forum, even more considering you said it was an AES bug.

Your attachement has been removed, both because it might be confusing to AES customers having to find an AES fix in the FSDT support forum and, because we can't check what your fix does and can't take any responsibility for it.

If Aerosoft published it, then it's ok to post a link here to the file or the relevant forum discussion on their forum.