Author Topic: Sludge Hornet Wide Released  (Read 8956 times)

Sludge

• SQUEEZING EVERY NICKEL of life for all its worth!
    • SludgeHornet.NET
Sludge Hornet Wide Released
« on: May 13, 2010, 07:16:16 am »
To all...

FINALLY.  The Sludge Hornet Modification.zip has been submitted to both Avsim.com and Flightsim.com for wide release.  This is the "slim" version without FSXNP's Sound Pack and BlackBox gauge because I wanted to get this "lesser version" out instead of postponing it til we are done with all of our mods.  Just know that I will now be working ALOT in the upcoming days remodding the Hornet.

Pass this to everyone you know who wants to try the Sludge Hornet.

Been a long day, good night and
Take Care   :)
Sludge

skimmer

Re: Sludge Hornet Wide Released
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 02:31:39 am »
Thanks Sludge. I gotta find out how different it is from what I have now,which is the FSX default with all mods found here on all past posts with updates. Thanks again :)

Sludge

• SludgeHornet.NET
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 12:02:44 am »
The Sludge Hornet (Basic and FX) and KC-135T Navy Drogue tanker are available at flightsim.com for download.

Also for anyone who already has a version of the Sludge Hornet and wants to see the differences.  I recommend you save your current Sludge Hornet to another place (ie, documents) in case you dont like the "slimmed-down" version.  AND, do a fresh install so there are no residuals that dont get written over (meaning, completely delete then download/install both Sludge Hornets), or cause conflicts.  For some reason, sometimes, even if you click "overwrite, yes", Windows will leave some of the older folders intact??

Later
Sludge
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:07:38 am by Sludge »

markturner

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 01:51:06 pm »
Hey Christian, nice work dude! And thanks!! Couple of questions - Is the sludge package different from the one you sent me? Ie do I need to re install?

And secondly, is this the tanker package you were planning to release, or just a model?

Cheers, Mark

Sludge

• SludgeHornet.NET
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 06:57:36 am »
Mark...

Sludge Hornet is pretty much the same thing.  No, I wouldnt re-install if I were you.  At some point, Ill put out a major change, then you would be advised to delete and re-install.

Later
Sludge

GOONIE

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 04:32:01 pm »
Thanks Sludge! Having fun with the two jets and doing some AAR. Applied my squadron paint to the Sludge Hornet, VFA-106 and added some motivation to the air brake  :o

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 04:34:51 pm by capthaltli »
"You've got to land here, son. This is where the food is."

neutrino

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 05:10:20 pm »
Niiiiiiice  ;D

Orion

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 01:14:55 am »
Haha, nice :P.