Author Topic: Since latest 'silent' patch, cargo loading calculation wrong again  (Read 521 times)

RogePete

Hi,
A bug reappeared after the last little patch (I guess yesterday). The cargo loading (with passenger aircraft) with simbrief import is again calculated wrong. Only one container with nearly full (pax) aircraft. (A320, 170 passengers, only one container)

EDIT: this is the reason: "Small or BBJ detected, setting only 1 wagon" (flew with a A320NEo passenger, no BBJ)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2024, 09:46:06 pm by RogePete »

Alex871

Re: Since latest 'silent' patch, cargo loading calculation wrong again
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2024, 11:13:22 pm »
I have noticed this as well with a320 also passengers board but cargo loaders freeze with only one baggage cart with almost being fully loaded.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 11:25:30 pm »
EDIT: this is the reason: "Small or BBJ detected, setting only 1 wagon" (flew with a A320NEo passenger, no BBJ)

The latest "silent" patch (we need to fix some other things before making a proper new release), is supposed to fix precisely that and, if you posted a log, I could confirm it or understand what is really happening.

RogePete

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2024, 07:48:40 am »
Sorry, but too many personal data in there to upload it in a public forum.

EDIT: it may also be, that I didn't use the latest latest silent patch (lost overview with all the tiny patches). Trying again.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2024, 08:03:32 am by RogePete »

RogePete

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2024, 09:23:09 am »
Updated again: seems to be correct again. (waiting for arrival at dest)