Author Topic: Cockpit and plane textures in the 737-800 and 777 are messed up after updating.  (Read 685 times)

d_stickman

Cockpit and plane textures in the 737-800 are messed up after updating and activating seated passengers. Once I disable seated passengers everything shows as it should. Any ideas about what could be causing this issue? Liveries are both from PMDG not a third party. Same issue for the 777. Any help would be appreciated. I will have to run it disabled until a solution for this is addressed. Thanks in advance for any help.

d_stickman

It won't let me upload any pictures for some reason. Pictures are posted in the GSX Community Discord under help-support.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 05:36:05 pm by d_stickman »

NoelCP

Same is happening here as well.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
After following some troubleshooting steps with an user on Discord, it seems the most likely issue is the layout.json file for the liveries folder couldn't be updated on his system for some reason, so MSFS couldn't see the changes we made to the livery files.

It's probably easier and faster if you follow this on Discord, where there might be several troubleshooting steps that are longer to via the forum.